terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008

Everything I do I do for YOU



Look into my eyes
You will see, what you mean to me

You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you

Look into your heart, you will find
There's nothing there to hide
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time, all the way

I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
Yea, I'd fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you

3 comentários:

Bird disse...

tão bonitinha esta música
à montes de tempo que não ouvia
kiss

Anónimo disse...

Amo esta musica miuda..=)

Olha miuda conheço.te a' pouco tempo, mas ja te considero uma pessoa muito epecial para mim..

Esta's ca' dentro..(L)

E's uma pessoa 5estrelas, nuca mudes..=D

Love You*

Anónimo disse...

cantei esta musica no karaoke, na associaçao. Na ultima noite que sai em coimbra... :')

mii*